My Zimbio

יום שבת, 8 במרץ 2008

The Amazing Conversion Prophet

Well, let me tell you about this new breakthrough marketing tool I recently got, called "Conversion Prophet", which uses a new and revolutionary method called "pre-tracking" to actually predict how effect or how well the website converts.

I was able to maximize the conversion rate of my webpage from the FIRST DAY I built my website with just 73 visitors. (I'll tell you much more in detail later)

I have been using this to generate over $2000/month of pure profits promoting just one affiliate program using one-paged dummy website I built in just couple hours from complete scratch.

It doesn't matter how little traffic you have
It doesn't matter how little money you have
It doesn't matter how little time you have
And It doesn't matter if you suck at marketing
And I don't have to convince you believe me. Just read the rest of the page and see for yourself how it works.


אין תגובות: